- Spray dried infant formula enriched with nucleotides, viatmins and minerals for infants up to 6 months.
- Nestle nan Pro formula stage 1 increases muscle protein due to higher concentration of branched chain amino acids.
- Stage 1 infant formula that is essential to support rapid growth and to help combat infections.
- Nan Pro infant formula upto 6 months Vitamin A aids in healthy immune system and helps in vision.
- This milk powder has Vitamin C aids in iron absorption, proper functioning of immune system.
- Infant formula that maintains the growth and development of cartilage, bones and teeth.
- Nestle nan Pro strengthens the bones as it is enriched with Vitamin D that aids in calcium absorption.
- Infant formula for 0-6 months infants that contains enough nutrients to meet the baby’s needs.
- Probiotic infant formula that reduces spit up in infants with regurgitation and makes infant comfortable.
- DHA: for brain development.
- ARA: cognitive development and reduces the risk of respiratory illness
- Whey protein: muscle development.
- Vitamin A: supports rapid growth and combats infection.
- Vitamin C: supports immunity and acts as an anti-oxidant.
- Vitamin D: absorbs calcium and phosphorus.
- Iron: healthy blood cells.
- Zinc: important for growth and immune function.
- Nucleotides : enhances immune response.
- Milk solids, Demineralised whey, Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals Antioxidant (Soya lecithin), Oil mix (Arachidonic acid (ARA) from Mortierella alpina oil, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from Crypthecodinium cohnii oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Antioxidants ( Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate and L-Ascorbyl Palmitate) and Acidity regulator (Citric acid)), Vitamins, Taurine, Nucleotides, Acidity regulators (Citric acid and Potassium hydroxide) and L- Carnitine.
- Promotes infant growth.
- Aids in long term cognitive development.
- Reduce spit up.
- Early neurodevelopment
- Nourishes the baby.
Direction of use
- Wash your hands. Use clean utensils.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Pour exact amount of lukewarm water and leveled scoops as per the feeding table according to your baby’s age.
- Shake/mix to dissolve powder.
- Feed the baby and discard the remaining feed.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- 1st and 2nd week-90 ml water- 3 level scoops- 6 feeds per 24 hours.
- 3rd and 4th week-120 ml water- 4 level scoops- 5 feeds per 24 hours.
- 2nd month- 150 ml water- 5 level scoops – 5 feeds per 24 hours.
- 3rd and 4th month – 180 ml water-6 level scoops- 5 feeds per 24 hours.
- 5th and 6th month-210 ml water- 7 level scoops- 5 feeds per 24 hours.
- Unboiled water, unboiled utensils or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Only prepare one feed at a time. Discard the leftover.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- After opening use the content within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.